From the Web
Submitted by Stuart Broz on Fri, 06/05/2009 - 8:06pm
- Apparently, there is a company that is making citrus juicers from the recycled bottoms of water bottles. This is a cool idea, but I wouldn't buy one. Make one yourself. The bottle of water will be cheaper - and come with water.
- This is a cool can opener. The way it works sounds a bit like my favorite can opener... an ancient thing that I've never been able to find a duplicate of... This one appears to have a somewhat different mechanism, though.
- Do you have a car cooler? I have to admit, the idea appeals to me. Too often have I been reluctant to pick up something cold or frozen for fear that it would get too warm before I could get it home.
- Inc. has a short article about some of the companies that make tools for use in molecular gastronomy. Other than the Anti-Griddle, though, most of these aren't MG-specific.
- Boing Boing Gadgets teaches us how to build our own pizza ovens... a subject dear to me.