What Can I compost? www.carryoncomposting.com
12/06/2017 · Also a good idea to use the guinea pig manure too. I have been collecting up some wild bunny poo from our yard and adding to the compost bin. Might as well make use of it :) I have been collecting up some wild bunny poo from our yard and adding to the compost bin.... Yes, you can compost guinea pig droppings & their bedding (assuming their bedding is something like paper, straw or woodshavings). As vegetarian animals, rabbit poop from healthy guinea pigs does not pose a significant health risk (unlike meat-eating animals like cats and dogs) so it can be added to the compost …
Can you compost pig poo? Yahoo Answers
18/08/2015 · compost tea from Manure , best organic garden plants fertilizer, what you will need is:-5 Gallon bucket-Water: i use the rain water or the water from my tilapia fish tank, if you use Tap water...Used Paper or wood pellet bedding from your guinea pig cages is a great addition to a compost bin. If you change your cages regularly, it actually works more as a "brown" or neutral addition to the pile, rather than a "green" nitrogen source since it is way more bedding than poop.
Poop? Or no poop? How to Make Compost at Home
We just started worm composting this August so are newbies, but I am thinking of starting a seperate worm system just for the cat litter and possibly guinea pig litter and use that compost tea for just the lawn and roses. Not for the garden. how to make a toronto public library card 16/04/2010 · yes you can, pig poo is very good for growing veg etc, but be very carefull not to put to much in the ground as it will burn the plant roots if it is to fresh, so let it rest on the compost heap for a long time and then it will be ok to use.. How to make rice lasagna noodles from scratch
Recycle Chicken Manure- How and Why You Should Do It
- Rabbit Manure tea YouTube
- How to use chicken poop as manure for plant fertiliser
- Poop? Or no poop? How to Make Compost at Home
- The Best Manure for Compost Garden Guides
10/05/2006 · I've been told rabbit poo and sawdust burn fantastically, so I think the best thing to do is dry it out, compact it into a block and sell it to make your fortune!! Failing that, I dump all their waste in my compost but haven't had it long enough to find out how long it all takes to break down.
- 12/06/2017 · Also a good idea to use the guinea pig manure too. I have been collecting up some wild bunny poo from our yard and adding to the compost bin. Might as well make use of it :) I have been collecting up some wild bunny poo from our yard and adding to the compost bin.
- I love compost/manure tea. My dad made me a wishing well style tea maker with a spigot for using a low pressure hose or for filling a watering pail. My dad made me a wishing well style tea maker with a spigot for using a low pressure hose or for filling a watering pail.
- I'm very tempted to launch into guinea pig ownership. I would love to have some animals and guineas seem to fit the bill. Have looked a lot at websites and at threads on here and it all seems lovely.
- Do not use cat, dog or pig manure in compost piles. People who are susceptible to food borne illnesses should avoid eating uncooked vegetables from manured gardens. Those who face risks from food borne illness include pregnant women, very young children, and persons with cancer, kidney failure, liver disease, diabetes or AIDS.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Charnwood ACT, Canberra Airport ACT, Harman ACT, Capital Hill ACT, Canberra Airport ACT, ACT Australia 2611
- New South Wales: Yarrawarrah NSW, Banksia NSW, Byangum NSW, Baldry NSW, Vincent NSW, NSW Australia 2028
- Northern Territory: Haasts Bluff NT, Mandorah NT, Bakewell NT, Barkly Homestead NT, Roper Bar NT, Petermann NT, NT Australia 0863
- Queensland: Ashwell QLD, Thangool QLD, Tanawha QLD, Columbia QLD, QLD Australia 4065
- South Australia: Welland SA, Arckaringa SA, Euromina SA, Pewsey Vale SA, Alawoona SA, Giles Corner SA, SA Australia 5029
- Tasmania: Claude Road TAS, Claremont TAS, Conara TAS, TAS Australia 7029
- Victoria: Red Hill VIC, Addington VIC, Sutton VIC, Tallangatta East VIC, Morkalla VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Bowes WA, Sinagra WA, Mullingar WA, WA Australia 6085
- British Columbia: Harrison Hot Springs BC, Fort St. John BC, Port Alberni BC, Masset BC, Ladysmith BC, BC Canada, V8W 9W8
- Yukon: Watson YT, Sulphur YT, Gordon Landing YT, Caribou YT, Readford YT, YT Canada, Y1A 8C8
- Alberta: Bentley AB, Cardston AB, Taber AB, Veteran AB, Bentley AB, Cowley AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J9
- Northwest Territories: Paulatuk NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, Dettah NT, Wekweeti NT, NT Canada, X1A 4L4
- Saskatchewan: Rose Valley SK, Christopher Lake SK, Stockholm SK, Star City SK, Unity SK, Alameda SK, SK Canada, S4P 1C7
- Manitoba: Gladstone MB, Thompson MB, Neepawa MB, MB Canada, R3B 5P5
- Quebec: Saint-Jerome QC, Marieville QC, Ville-Marie QC, Ville-Marie QC, Brownsburg-Chatham QC, QC Canada, H2Y 7W3
- New Brunswick: Richibucto NB, Paquetville NB, Charlo NB, NB Canada, E3B 8H8
- Nova Scotia: Queens NS, Louisbourg NS, Barrington NS, NS Canada, B3J 3S2
- Prince Edward Island: Lady Slipper PE, Grand Tracadie PE, Summerside PE, PE Canada, C1A 2N6
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Musgravetown NL, Bellburns NL, Wabana NL, Flower's Cove NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J5
- Ontario: Sebright ON, Upper ON, Mallorytown ON, Conn, Sherwood Springs ON, Wharncliffe ON, Uphill ON, ON Canada, M7A 4L1
- Nunavut: Sanikiluaq NU, Cape Dorset NU, NU Canada, X0A 9H4
- England: Halifax ENG, Southend-on-Sea ENG, Middlesbrough ENG, Guildford ENG, Oxford ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A9
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 7H5
- Scotland: Dundee SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Dundee SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Aberdeen SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 7B5
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Cardiff WAL, Barry WAL, Neath WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 1D9